YOUR BOOKING IS SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Whilst we allocate specific seats to you, management have the right to change these seats to others of equal value.
2. In the event that your tickets are lost in the post and duplicates are arranged for collection at the Box Office, these will only be given out to the cardholder upon production of the card that was used to make the booking.
3. Once purchased, tickets cannot be transferred, re-sold (including on sites such as eBay & Facebook), exchanged, refunded or returned. If an event is cancelled, moved to another date or if details of the event are significantly changed after an order is placed (significant changes being a change of headline act (concerts only), venue or show time) management may, at their discretion, offer a refund up to the face value of the ticket.
4. It is the responsibility of the customer to inform the Winter Gardens of any change of address, contact phone number or email address, both before and after receipt of the tickets. Please note that our preferred method of contact for customers booking online is by email so care should be taken to provide a current, valid email address.
5. The right to admission to an event is reserved by the promoter and venue management who may take health and safety, environmental and security concerns into account at their reasonable discretion and may from time to time carry out security searches. No refunds will be made to customers who are refused entry or ejected from a venue on account of late arrival, being (or appearing to be) under age*, under the influence of alcohol or drugs, declining to be searched, abusive, threatening, drunken or other anti-social behaviour (including smoking in no smoking areas), carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances or making unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings.
6. Tickets can only be collected at the Box Office if the credit card holder is present. Otherwise the tickets will be posted to the cardholders address.
7. It is the customer’s responsibility to check that the event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue. No refunds will be made to customers who fail to do so.
8. “Friends” discounts can only be given at the time of booking. No refund will be made for “friends” discounts retrospectively.
9. Under 16′s will only be admitted when accompanied by a ticket holding adult. All children over 12 months of age must have a ticket. On all standing concerts, children under 7 years of age are not permitted. Proof of age may be requested in order to gain entry to the auditorium.
10. For groups / disabled and concessionary tickets, please contact the Box Office on 01843 296 111.
11. Management reserves the right to refuse entry of and use on the premises of any camera or any form of audio or visual recording equipment.
12. CCTV and film cameras may be present at and around Margate Winter Gardens, this includes filming by the police or security staff carried out for the security of visitors, and filming and/or photography by Event Organisers. By purchasing a Ticket to an Event and/or attending Margate Winter Gardens you give your express consent to all such filming and to your actual or simulated likeness being included within any film, photograph, audio and/or audiovisual recording (“Footage”), all rights in which will be owned by us, the Organiser or the relevant third party. You also agree that any such Footage may be used by us or the Organiser in any and all media for any purpose at any time throughout the world, including (with the exception of CCTV or security Footage) for commercial purposes, such as merchandising or DVDs, without payment or compensation to you.
13. Only food and drink purchased on the premises may be consumed. Management reserve the right to confiscate and destroy any food and drink brought in to the auditorium.
14. Management takes no responsibility for loss of, or damage to, customer’s personal belongings whilst in the venue.
*Events and ticket types where an age restriction applies are clearly indicated during the booking process. Please ensure that you read all the information that applies to the event/ticket you are booking and carry photographic proof of age if appropriate.