Public Service Broadcasting
Each album from Public Service Broadcasting is a painstakingly crafted artefact, filled with the wit and passion of J Wilgoose Esq. and Every Valley is no exception. Recorded in former industrial town Ebbw Vale, and chronicling the vertiginous rise and devastating fall of the Welsh mining industry, Public Service Broadcasting’s third LP jostled with Jay Z and Ed Sheeran, reaching #4 in the UK charts.
This October’s tour acted as the culmination of the Public Service Broadcasting saga thus far: a richly kaleidoscopic feast of sound and vision placing material from their three top-twenty albums, 2013’s Inform – Educate – Entertain, 2015’s silver certified The Race For Space, and this year’s Every Valley (not to mention the accompanying documentary footage and recordings) alongside one another. More than simply a showcase for a daring and experimental musical outfit, Public Service Broadcasting’s live shows aim to fashion a narrative for the dispossessed voices of our history, taking us from the blackest deeps of the Welsh coal mines through the farthest reaches of space in one bound.
Fans of the band have come to expect as much from the extraordinary production values of Public Service Broadcasting’s live shows, and resident set design guru and all-round visual mastermind, Mr. B, is thrilled at the opportunity to once again blow these expectations clean out of the water with another set of heart-stopping blockbuster set-pieces. As much a part of the Public Service Broadcasting experience as the [inter]stellar sonics, Mr. B’s visuals elevate each gig into an unmissable event.
Described as “a singular, spellbinding audio-visual show” in The Metro and “a tour de force”, Public Service Broadcasting’s live gigs are a perfect distillation of a band dedicated to their duty to entertain as much as to educate and inform. The great work continues – climb aboard.
- Ticket purchases to be limited to four tickets per person.
- Twickets are the official and only approved ticketing resell partner. Apart from via official primary ticket outlets, to remain valid tickets can only be bought/sold via the Twickets platform. Apart from tickets bought through official primary sellers and Twickets, any tickets bought/sold through any other platforms/companies will be cancelled.
- The event ticket is a personal, revocable license and, at all times, remains the property of the Promoters. This ticket must be surrendered to the Promoters upon request.
- The event ticket is sold by the Promoters directly to the Consumer. Any tickets purchased by business or traders in breach of the Terms and Conditions of Ticket Sale will be cancelled.
- The event ticket will IMMEDIATELY BECOME INVALID if resold OR OFFERED FOR SALE unless the sale is through our official face-value resale partner Twickets.
- To gain admission to the concert, the attendee must bring their ticket plus one of the following 3 items:-
- i) A printed or digital copy of the booking confirmation
- ii) The credit card used for the purchase and shown on the booking confirmation (or a photo or photocopy of it)
- iii) A valid photo ID matching the customer name on the booking confirmation