Puppetry of the Penis returns to Margate on Saturday 29 October with their newest and biggest tour yet!
Here are Simon Morley’s top 5 reasons to experience the most outrageous show on Earth!
1) It’s educational. Normally when someone gets close to a man’s flaccid genitalia, it becomes something very different, very quickly. This is your chance to look at them 3 stories high and see what men do whilst all alone with their appendage.
2) It’s liberating. To laugh out loud at a man’s penis can be a very dangerous thing. In some countries it can still get you killed, at the very least you will crush his spirit. We encourage you to let it go, laugh out loud, and celebrate what is without a doubt the oddest-looking piece of human anatomy.
3) Frighten your friends. This is your chance to scare the daylights out of your most prudish friends. Wait till they see the hamburger! They scream at the screen, whilst you watch them.
4) Bond with Nana. It might have been a while since your Gran or Nana has seen one of these, so get her out of the house for a night she will never forget.
5) And lastly, this show is for men too. It is commonly thought in the UK that this is a show for women. While it has proven more popular with women this show was born in male sporting change rooms. You will find most Australian cricketers can do a hamburger, and just about all of our Rugby team can do a Pelican. Nothing sexual, not gay, just primitive male art.
You can book to see the “Ancient Art” of genital manipulation online here.